Skimlinks Test

Friday 21 March 2014

MAC "Expensive Pink" / Review & Make Up Look

Hi hguys !

"Expensive Pink" by MAC is one of my favourite MAC shades of all times.
 It is described as "pink with duochrome".
 To me though, it is more of a peachy/salmon shade with gold very fine shimmer and it has a metallic finish.
As I mentioned above, it is one of my favourite eyeshadows by MAC and the other day I realised I do not wear it enough, so I decided to wear it.



It is one of the most beautiful shades for Spring and Summer. "Expensive pink" is one of those shades that looks great on all skin tones and because it's a duochrome it can look like a completely different shade everytime you use a different way to apply and blend it out. It can look more pinky or more peachy or just gold and that's all depending on the way you blend it out and the brush you use to apply it with. In my opinion it is a "must have" MAC eyeshadow as you can really create million looks with it and it will look amazing everytime you wear it. 

This is the look I ended up wearing:


I applied a matte creamy shade as a highlight then I applied "expensive pink" onto the lid and a little bit in the crease of my eye, applied some black eyeshadow into the crease to add some definition and blended out the crease with a tiny amount of red eyeshadow, finished off with a winged eyeliner and accent lashes.
I also applied a red blusher and a nude lipstick.
I think this look was quite dramatic but still really wearable.

Have you got "Expensive pink" shade in you make up collection? If so, what's your favourite way of wearing it? 

A. X

1 comment:

  1. guy tang titanium toner - Titanium Arts
    Buy the top online titanium easy flux 125 amp welder games for this game in blue titanium titanium Arts. apple watch 6 titanium You can play for free or buy for nano titanium babyliss pro real money online titanium dab tool at Tioga Games.

    ReplyDelete